Thursday, December 02, 2010

Honey + Cinnamon

I have received a meaningful email from one of my friend last week. The subject of the email has caught my attention which is stated "honey and cinnamon drink keeps you strong", i read the email carefully and started to make myself a cup of honey and cinnamon drink right away i finished reading the mail. Coincidentally, i have both 2 ingredients sitting in the kitchen cabinet. To my surprise, i did not catch the cold and cough from my kids after been taking this yummy drink for few days. So, i seriously believe honey and cinnamon are perfectly matched to kill the body germs and let you stay healthy. According to some studies, it helps burning body fats too. But i am not sure is taking this beverage as good as using fat burner, anyway, it is no harm to try it, right?

1 comment:

Wrinkle Cream said...

Honey and cinnamon work in many common health issues. You can see the power point presentation about use of mixture of honey & cinnamon in common ailments at