Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taking supplement pills

I have been taking a lot of supplement pills for years, think have more than 10 years. Not long ago, i have started taking evening primrose pills which believe it can help preventing ache. I have been having ache problem for 4 months, had tried few skincare products but they didn't help much in controlling the occurrence of ache. So off i tried evening primrose pills. My friend warned me don't simply try any supplements pills as nobody knows its hidden side effects that may happen to the body, yeah, how true. What's more we do not get any legal claim if something bad happen after taking those supplements pills. Unlike those who take Topamax, at least they can seek for Topamax Lawsuit to claim back what they are deserved. Having said that, i will still continue taking my supplement pills for the moment.

No comments: