Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

How time flies, a much awaited year 2012 will be arriving in 9 hours time. How are you going to celebrate tonight, the last day of year 2011? A blast together with the final countdown? I envy you if you will have one of any kind of celebrations later. I have not been attending year end party for years, and I can foresee I won't be attending any too for the next 10 years. Actually the last day of the year is just like any other day, even my boys have replacement class and are going to art class tonight as well. Hubby is working also. So it even makes the day less meaningful. Anyhow, i am here wishing everyone Happy New Year and have a prosperous year ahead!Oh, i had this Subway tuna sandwich for my lunch, yummy and satisfied food to mark the last lunch of year 2011.

No comments: