Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Dilemma...

I have been thinking to move back to my home country for months. Think staying in own place is definitely better than staying somewhere else especially cost of living in my hometown is much more cheaper than here. Of course, there are a lot of reasons involved especially for the kids' sake, and the most important thing is we can cut down the education fees we pay here. Furthermore the kids can learn more languages there and even can go to different enrichment classes as well as going to church. I have always wanted my kids join of those instrumentals class, but sadly to say, the learning fees here are so expensive. As for myself, i like to learn mandolin and get myself a good quality mitchell mandolin but due to having tight budget, i can only dream and never take any progress. Actually the mind of moving back is getting stronger and stronger each days, but just don't know it can be accomplished.

No comments: