Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Antique furnitures

I love contemporary design but my hubs love antique design. So we would have lot of arguements when comes to choosing furnitures for our new house in KK. Sometimes i simply think he has piece of silly mind because i have always thought that it's not suitable to put heirloom typed of furnitures in our new house which it eventually will rent out to other people. What's more i think nowadays people will love modern design much more than old fashioned design. But i have totally changed my mindsets after my first glance at those heirloom yet luxury furnitures just like those i saw at Ethan Allen. However, i don't think i am willingly to rent out my house to someone i don't know if my house is fully furnished with those top quality and top craftmanship furnitures.

No comments: