Friday, July 13, 2012

Gonna sell my current laptop

My laptop had been infected with virus twice last week, the antivirus i had simply could not detect the virus. The keyboard even typed it ownself in the background. I had reformatted my laptop before the second time my laptop met the virus. But unfortunately the virus from my external hard disk came back to my reformatted laptop, so it infected the second time although i had the Norton antivirus installed in my laptop. Be frankly, the Norton had not been working perfectly so off i uninstalled it and installed BitDefender, VOILA, the virus just cleaned in a second! However, i don't want to keep this laptop anymore because i want to get a MacBook, but before i sell off my current laptop, i do need Iolo hard drive eraser to permanently remove all of my previous stored data. This is definitely a must since smart hackers are just around every nook and cranny. :)

No comments: