Thursday, October 28, 2010

I like Summer more than other seasons

I am so hungry now, perhaps the hunger is caused by the cold weather. It is so cold now, room temperature is 15 degree Celsius. In fact, i do not like cold weather, feeling so troublesome to layer the kids with clothes and it is time consuming to wear them clothes. I hate it when we are rushing to some important dates, the kids never willing to cooperate with me whenever i am rushing. That's why i prefer summer, the scorching hot weather is my favorite season because i can slim down myself in natural way by sweating excessively, so definitely do not need any diet pills to help maintaining my weight. It saves my money Indirectly! Having said that, i still need best weight loss supplements whenever it is Winter. :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which contains the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural dissolvable fibre derived from high quality pure Konjac.