Monday, October 16, 2006

Can't you be sure he is a BOY


I always encounter a funny phenomenon whenever i meet the strangers, they would ask me something about Jo, normally the first question is "Your kid is girl or boy?". After getting known Jo is boy, then they would ask "How old is he?", afterwards i told them about his age, they would definitely say "Wow, he is so big size and looks like 4 or 5 years old", then they would proceed to say "his hair nature looks like a girl's hair".

Actually i always feel repugnant when i heard somebody said like this "See, the jie-jie's hair is so pretty", "Aiyo, why jie-jie crying there", "Why girl also playing toy gun" and etc..

How should i react to? At first i would tell them politely my Jo is a boy, but after a few encounterings, i started to feel irritating and i would just turn my head and tell them determinedly "Can't you see he is a boy?". Then they just given me their funny look and said "Wow, boy also can have this soft and fine hair", hey, Who said the boy cannot have the beautiful hair?

Sigh, i think most of them are blinded as Jo definitely looks like a BOY despite of his hair. We like his hair extremely as he has very soft hair, i invested a hundred bucks for this Switzerland imported shampoo (SWISSO) in order to keep his soft hair. I have been trying Anakku, Johnson and NUK before this SWISSO, be frankly, i like the Anakku most. But unfortunately i can't get the Anakku here.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand how you feel because Qianyi has always been mistaken as a boy... When she went to school in her PE shirt and shorts recently, some uncles thought she's a boy. A man said, "Morning little boy!" I told him it's a girl...He looked shocked and said, "Oh my god!"......:)

荦怡 said...

一眼就看出是boy啦!怎会象Girl呢?

温 宝草宝 said...

is nice to have soft hair, i like soft hair!

Angeleyes said...

My Darrius also was always mistaken for a girl coz he has very fair skin.

Shannon said...

hahaha, err, those ppl cockeye is it? Jo don't look like galgal at all lar.... why they say he look like gal? hahaha.... Poor JO....

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yep, Jo definitely look like a boy to me. Nvm, ignore themlah. My girl also look like a boy before she turned 1 :) That shampoo really worked ah?

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... I wonder if that shampoo works on adult hair.

Anonymous said...

the shampoo can buy in Malaysia or not?

Anonymous said...

hmm...think something wrong with those people lar....perhaps blind or have problems differentiating genders...kekeke....Jo definitely looks like a boy to me....

100 bucks for shampoo....that's steep leh!

LHS said...

Kelly - But QianYi looks like a girl to me lol!

荦怡 & Seow Wen - Yalo, that's why i said them are blinded.

Poyin - Ya, i like soft hair, i remember your hair also very soft too.

Angeleyes - How to deliver a baby with fair skin? I want lol!

ImMomsDaughter - I don't know the shampoo is worked or not, i just bought it on last Saturday, but the salesgirl said this product is famous product for mommies, and somemore i like the fragrant smell, so no harm to try it out lol.

HijackQueen - Emm...i don't think so..

Jesslyn - You can try to find, but i think can get it from Singapore lol.

Jan - Expensive, but 250ml can last for 3 to 4 months, it isn't expensive if calculated the money day by day. :)

Anonymous said...

Aiyak, how do WE feel when people ask if Raelynne is a boy or girl? But of course at this moment cant really tell also because Raelynne's hair is dropping off and sometimes more likely to be mistaken as a boy instead.

Sasha Tan said...

yau mou kau cho ah? Jo to me turn left turn right also looked like a boy ma...so silly la those ppl.

Contented Mum said...

Some poeple just don't use their eye to see. Jo definitely look boyish. I have people asked if Qi Ning is a boy when she was dressed as a girl. Slap forehead with people like these!

blurblur said...

Jo definitely look like a boy to me! Those people should have their eyes check lah..;p

Wow..the shampoo quite ex huh...

laundryamah said...

i have this problem with Kylie when ppl keep thinking she's a boy even when she's wearing clips on her hair!!!

Baby Darren said...

Jo definately look like a boy..envy him of his soft hair..

I had the same encounter before.."See, mei mei coming..." a grandma talking to her grandson who is few days younger than Darren. I had to tell her.."this is koh koh here.."

I can understand how you feel..just ignore this people..I'm sure Jo is growing to be a handsome man next time.

Baby Darren said...

Jo definately look like a boy..envy him of his soft hair..

I had the same encounter before.."See, mei mei coming..." a grandma talking to her grandson who is few days younger than Darren. I had to tell her.."this is koh koh here.."

I can understand how you feel..just ignore this people..I'm sure Jo is growing to be a handsome man next time.

jazzmint said...

haiya, dunno why ppl always make such mistake, the features are so obvious rite...

Anonymous said...

i want soft soft hair like Jo...got the same for adult too???

ZMM said...

His features are boy's feature wut.. what ask if girl or boy..

Aisay.. some people blind one.

You like Anaku's shampoo.. I don't like it.. blech!