Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kena tagged

Tagged by Jazz...

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
I'm happy with my blog, but i hate to use PROXY in order to view my page. Currently some CRAZY people block the blogspot again, really want to say *&^%$# to them. Oh, my hubby knows my blog but non of my family members. Actually i always regret to let my hubby knowing this blog as i can't say something behind him anymore.

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
To me, blog isn't a private thing, since it's published in net then how to consider it is private? If want to keep discreetly then better write diary by pen LOL. I won't feel embarrass to share my blog with my friends but i won't share with my own family maybe i'm from conservative family.

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Ya, it does occasionally.

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I open my blog to everyone, and i love to click here and there to DIG out more about other parents. It's joyful to read on other's blog.

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
To me, counter just be another decoration for my blog, i seldom check my counter hit. I think the hit also doesn't count exactly as i am using PROXY here.

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Oh, i don't have great imagination so what for to imagine them? I don't mind to give my real pictures as some i have already known them well through MSN.

7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Ya, lotsa benefits for blogging. Despite of learning something new, i make real friends too.

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
No, it can't say isolated. Though i didn't meet any before, we used to MSN and even SMS to others for lasting our relationship.

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
I feel normal LOL, somemore, i haven't encountered this sort of criticism annoying.

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
I don't feel fear, just read and then forget it. Haha..take it easy!

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Never encountered it before, so can't imagine LOL.

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
I do keep one personal blog that ONLY read by MYSELF. Maybe you will ask why don't i jot down in book, sigh, it have been quite a long time i didn't hold pen so i don't think i can write smoothly like what i written in net. I imagine what will happen if my hubby reads this personal blog after i saying bye bye to this world. For the kid's blog, it's the GIFT for my little one, i do hope my kid able to read it and know how much i love him.

13. What do you like to hear? Whats the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
Song, don't want to put LOL, just don't want to burden other's low-ended pc. What if i put, i will put songs from Eason Chan and Joey Rung LOL.

Who to tag:
1. Jesslyn
2. Julian
3. Immomsdaughter
4. Kelly
5. Jessie (aka HijackQueen)