Spare ribs, "fu-yu", "taufu-bok" and white cabbage.
Marinade ingredients -
Soy sauce (can substitute oyster sauce), dark soy sauce, sugar, oil and corn starch.
1. Marinade over the spare ribs and *marinade ingredients for 10 mins or more.
2. Slice the white cabbage thinly or finely chop it.
3. Mix the "fu-yu" to the "taufu-bok".
4. Cook the rice.
5. Put the *2 and *3 into the rice cooker then follow by the *1 when the rice is 90% cooked.
6. Put back the cooker lid.
7. It's ready once the button is up. Or cover it for another 10 mins to ensure it's completely cooked.