Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back or stay?

I am still in dilemma whether i should bring my elder boy back or stay. I wish but, considering his education, i am still preferred he can study in here though it's cruel for him now but at least it's kind for his future. As for hubby, he prefers everyone is staying together, and he ever mentioned that he likes to bring his boys go down to airsoft field and have fun at there. What's more airsoft gear is cheap there, in fact, it is kind of sport that cheaper than playing golf. That's what my hubby told me.

The new academic year has just started recently, if he really studies there, then now is actually a time to bring him back and register him to the school. But, should or should not? I have been contemplating since March actually.

No comments: