Friday, September 11, 2009

Better not to help her

Though i have met a car accident this morning, i am fine actually. The car didn't damage seriously, and i do not need to pay any cents for everything because it's not my fault to cause the accident. I am fine, didn't really hurt seriously but of course, i do get hurt on my shoulder and also my back.

My hubby said i better go and see doctor because nobody knows how seriously i hurt my shoulder and also my back, he worries that i would have internal and unknown hurt, but i think he has been over worrying my situation. I am hurt but i still can walk fast and steadily, however i think i have to refrain myself from helping my friend to move her house this coming weekend since i have sore back now. I have just called her and informed her about my car accident news, and i hope she can get a qualify moving company to simplify her house moving matter. She definitely needs to get help from moving company rather than just asking help from friends.

This friend of mine had number of experiences of moving house, and the house rental is not cheap, actually the rental soared higher at each moves. If i were her, i would just buy my own property, maybe i am sort of calculative person, so i would rather to save my rental for paying my own property.

Some people think it’s quite taxing when comes to house/property hunting, in fact, owning a property can be quite easier with the help of conveyancing solicitor who has been actively participating in house conveyancing as well as property conveyancing, what’s more the legal charges is reasonable.

I hope this is her last moving, better for her to get her own house.

No comments: