Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can Vivo help?




















I have got this Biothetm Vivo since October last year, finally today I could unwrap all and give them a try. Been using Biotherm for 5 years, i am satisfied with them but I think this is the last round i am using them because i feel like changing to another brand of skincare product after I finish all these Vivo. Since been using them for quite a long time, my face is too immune from using them and i hardly see any improvement even though i still using their different types of color every morning and night. Anyhow, i will finish these Vivo before turning to another brand.

Having said so, i will keep using Biotherm if these Vivo can really make me look younger. :-)

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

I also use their serum and cream but cant really see much difference :( Maybe my problems are too stubborn.