Monday, March 26, 2007

Homework = Tags time


Before doing my tags, please let me to burst my complaining!

I was working flat out to get my chores done this morning, by the time i finished it was already 2+ pm. So i put on the mask and lazed on bed, but i didn't get the peaceful rest as Jo kept talking there, he was full of pizzazz to ask me ton of questions, pardon me, some definitely are silly questions. I wanted to scream my lung out that my back is pain and i couldn't turn my body to left or right while i was sleeping on my back, i didn't scream affirmatively and just be silent there. He dozed off after a while as didn't get any response from me. So, now is the best time for me to do my blog hopping and finish my tags!

First tag : Back To The 80's Tag, tagged by Immomsdaughter

How the tag works:
1. Go to PopCulture site.
2. Pick the year you turn 18 years old.
3. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.
4. Write something about how those songs afffected you.
5. Pass it on to five more friends.

I turned 18 when 1996, the following are the popular songs for the year,
1.I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
I love Sarah very much especially her voice. The best song i love is "Angel" (theme song of City of Angel)
2.Forever - Mariah Carey
She's hot singer that time, sure must listen her song. Somemore, the radio kept broadcasting, then how to forget??
3.Name - Goo Goo Dolls
They inspired me especially their name.
4.Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
Love the lyrics though she doesn't seem pretty..hehe..
5.Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette
She seems so talented and i love her voice indeed.

BTW, i love Joan Armatrading as well through her songs are not within my songs hunting range. Hehe..just further your acquaintance about me.

Anyway, i won't tag anyone LOL!!

Second tag : If Wishes Come True....., tagged by Binky, blogging & such

Here are my wishes,
1. I wish i can be more godly (inspired by Jean
) in order to lead my kids to be more godly to our Lord.
2. I wish both hubby and i can be more humbler to serve our Load. I know we have been forgetting him for some time.
3. I wish God can bless my hubby's career, our financial and our parents. Hope all of them can live to their ripe old age with good health.
4. I wish God bless my Jo and my baby indeed. Let my kids free from sickness and those unforeseen happens.
5. I wish our family love will be passing down from one generation to another.
6. I wish we can settle our house loan within the next five year. Then we can go back to M'sia.
7. I wish i can go back to work after my baby is popped out. Hopefully my programming skill isn't rusty when i out.
8. I wish all my wishes come true....

Again, i won't tag anyone!
Homework done...