Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Does insurance protect those patients who affected by H1N1??

I have just came back from bank, the bank was so crowded just now but luckily most of the people were wearing mask. As for me, no, i didn't wear mask but i did use sanitizer to clean my hands after i used the automated teller machine. I have become more sensitive and nervous lately due to the hike of H1N1 cases, but it's good to practice hygiene since precaution is better than cure. One of my friend told me even the insurance office was crowded too because quite a number of people were checking whether they're protected by their medical plan or not if they have affected by H1N1 and some were there to check term life insurance rate, yes, everyone is concerned about their insurance plan recently, so did my friend too!

No comments: