Sunday, October 11, 2009

Have time to study?

I have always wanted to study again, but attending the class physically sounds impossible for me because i am still breastfeeding my baby girl. How i wish she could take her milk by using bottle so that i could be more flexible to run for my personal errands. Actually hubby has been asking me to stop breastfeeding because he knows i want to pursue my study. I have yet to decide, but most probably i will not stop because my intention is to breastfeed my baby till she is 1 year old. With the advance technology nowadays, i think it is not difficult to find a school mba which can provide a suite of distance learning courses. Looking for an accredited school is as easy as pie, so i have never worried about the school. But the problem is, i am worrying i do not have much time to do my study since i have 3 little young kids!

"This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

1 comment:

Kit said...

Hey...don't think Jem will accept you using a bottle when she loves your boobs so much.

Will you hire a maid in SZ? If yes, get her to bottle feed her. You need to go to another room and shut yourself there though so she can't SMELL you :)

I had to do that last time with Lucas LOL