Sunday, May 30, 2010

Girl is princess

It's definitely a big blessing to have a daughter. I always thought to have a daughter and was seriously hoped my first baby would be a girl. However, my hope failed, not once but twice. Luckily, i have got my baby girl after my third pregnancy. In my opinion, girl is different than boy in terms of their growth and speech development. Girls tend to be more feminine whereas boys tend to be more masculine. I can see these significantly because i have 2 boys and a girl at home. Actually i was initially worrying that my girl would have tendency to act like a tomboy since she learned most of her things from her brothers, fortunately, she still acts like a princess and adores everything in pink and red. Perhaps one day in future she will come and tell me that she will like to study in Arkansas Cosmetology School, why not? Daddy and mommy will sure support you to a great extent.

No comments: