Saturday, May 01, 2010

Mommy is tired

My baby is still wide awake whereas i am already half dead here. But mother being mother as i still have to wide open my heavy eyelids and keep eyes on my super active night owl alike baby. It is nearly midnight, but she still shows no sign of tiredness even after an outing just now. Oh baby, what time will you go to sleep? Mommy is so tired now and mommy has not been taking any rests ever since mommy came back from the morning jog. My two sons are sleeping soundly now as both of them are exhausted especially the elder boy who was chased by a crazy dog this morning while we were jogging at the park in our neighborhood. What a bummer! Luckily my boy didn't get bitten by that crazy dog, otherwise i would definitely look for a lawyer as famous and professional as Austin dog bite lawyer to sue the dog's master for being irresponsible and being careless of taking care of his crazy dog.

No comments: