Thursday, July 15, 2010

I hate school holidays

I have been terribly busy ever since the Summer holidays started! With 3 kids at home, i seriously found that 24 hours a day is not enough for me! I feel tired and hate the continuous noise created by them! They never stop fighting for toys, even a small thing can cause up a riot. Think by the end of the holidays, for sure my face will have more wrinkles and more grey hair too! Gosh, if you know any good wrinkle creams available in the market, do share with me the details! I really don't mind to spend my money in buying them!

What's a mother's life here! Busying with the kids and have to take care of her own appearance somemore! Even have to please the man at home!!!!

2 comments:

Busy mom said...

hahaha...it is hard to be a woman nowadays. Already sweating and drop dead tired taking of kids yet have to remind ourselves to be groomed for the man. I was in your shoes too!

Blogger said...

Want to help reduce that double chin?
The ChinUp Mask can help to reduce the appearance of unwanted fat around the neck and chin whilst moisturising the skin.