Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is Evening Primrose safe for lactating mother?

I hardly had acne problem when i breastfeeding my baby exclusively. But now, acne can be found around my face ever since my baby started drinking her formula milk. Is it because the changing of hormone? I ain't sure the real reason. One friend of mine has introduced Evening Primrose pills for me, according to her, the pills help regulating the hormone back to normal and it helps lessening lots of feminine problems too. But, does it have side effects and is it safe for a lactating mother? I have read its reviews, some say it is fine for lactating mother but some say better not to take while a mother still breastfeeding her kid. I am in dilemma, perhaps i should just try other best acne treatment, think that's better than taking the pills.

No comments: