Thursday, August 12, 2010

In dilemma

I have been in dilemma lately about where to let my elder boy be during his primary 1. Studying here or back in Malaysia? But be frankly, i have always wanted the whole family staying together so i really have no heart to send him back alone and let him in care of my in-laws. How sad that we are not affordable to send him to international school here! Like my hubby said, if he studies in Malaysia then we can definitely have extra money to buy gold as investment which will eventually bring benefits to us. Studying in private school here is expensive and learn nothing, if in Malaysia, i believe my boy can learn better than here at least the schools there emphasize in 3 different languages, unlike here, kids master Mandarin well but totally not English. That's why i am so in dilemma!

No comments: