Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nothing for the anniversary

Yesterday was an anniversary day for my hubby and me. We had our customary wedding seven years ago, so as commemorate this special date, we had our buffet dinner outside. We took along our kids too. So actually the celebration sounded more fun for my kids rather than for me. :-)

As for the gift, well, i didn't receive anything from my hubby. Of course, he didn't get anything from me too. We in fact did not talk to each other the day before because of some kids' issue. I at first thought he would buy gold for me as what he has promised me, but he didn't keep his promise at last. Perhaps he still kept some sour feeling in his heart that's why he didn't think of getting something good for me.

Man, he only treats you good when you treat him good!

No comments: