Saturday, October 04, 2008

A selfish mother

Pregnancy hormones have made me become a selfish mother. I ordered this rice (四宝饭) which has char-siew, siew yuk, roasted duck, chicken and salted egg last Wednesday, but i didn't share this yummy rice with my Jo. Jo has always loved to eat roasted duck meat, but i just so stingy for not letting him to share my "craving". After this yummy lunch, i ordered the same rice again the next day, i just loved the "siew yuk", but after taking this rice twice, the fancy buds left again. I feel shivering at seeing this picture now...overall speaking, i have different taste buds everyday..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOPss.... I must have missed out many many of your post.... didn't know you pregnant. Late congratulations to you. Must go through your old posts now. :)

CL said...

I have not tried the kind of rice. Hehe... I will sure order one tomorrow.

L B said...

I'm not pregnant, but I am experiencing strong cravings for that dish now too!!

Alicia said...

i look at it i also wanna eat... heehee

Anonymous said...

hey, i also didn't read that u r preggie....betul ka??? if yes, congrats ya...
i think we all chinese also love these 'siu lap' rice!!

LittleLamb said...

Its ok to spoil yourself during pregnant....

I'm happy for you.

Vivianz said...

Give me the delivery number!!! Looks goood!!!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aaahh...sure looks delicious :D