Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breakfast for boys

Eli loves the "siew-mai".
Ever since my Jo started his school here, i found that he tends to be like very typical China boy who loves to eat "man-tou" (馒头) and porridge during the breakfast. Since now it is Winter holidays, so i have to prepare 3 meals for him, luckily, i still could find the frozen "man-tou" easily from supermarket, just steam them for about 5 mins then they're ready to be served. Jo loves the onion "man-tou" more than the red bean paste, so does Eli too. As for me, i dislike "man-tou", so i have to steam myself a plate of "siew-mai" (烧卖), my Eli who is a food lover sure will come to me and share my portion.

Be frankly, it's so tired to take care 2 boys at the same time and my day simply occupies by them. Sigh, i hardly have my own time to read, to blog and even have no time to go to toilet! Just can't imagine how's my life going to be after giving birth to No.3.

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Life will be tough with 3 kids. I can almost faint and go crazy here!! But your little one will surely melt your heart, just like mine. Happy Chinese New Year to you & your family.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Life will be tough with 3 kids. I can almost faint and go crazy here!! But your little one will surely melt your heart, just like mine. Happy Chinese New Year to you & your family.