Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wedding flowers for my best friend

My friend will be getting married on this coming 31 January. As her best friend, i have been planning to give her a surprise by sending wedding flowers to her doorstep, i guessed she will be thrilled by the time she sees those pretty flowers. I wish to attend her wedding ceremony in Texas, but it's just too far for me to go by my own and hubby will be worried too since i am pregnant now. Perhaps i should buy her 2 bouquets of flowers for compensating my absence during her big day. Due to the booming of technology, order a wedding flowers can be done easily as long as you have internet connection. What's more, you don't have to worry the flower wrapping and the delivery procedures, as there is always an expert ready to give help. That's cool!

No comments: