Monday, January 19, 2009

CNY soon

OMG, i couldn't believe i have abandoned this blog for almost 2 weeks time! Sigh, so much to do, so little time. I really have to reschedule my time table so that i can have more time to start cleaning the house since the CNY is just about a week away. You know, i even have no time to put down the Christmas tree although the pussy willows have been decorated here at my living room. I have to spur on otherwise everything just cannot be finished before CNY. What's more we are leaving here and back to MY on this coming Friday. Yeah, i almost can sink teeth into my favorite Nasi Lemak soon, haha, i am glad that i do not have to worry about the fats since i am eating for 2, somemore i know Leptovox can help me to gain back my pre-pregnancy weight. Oh, of course i won't take Leptovox during pregnancy!

No comments: