Tuesday, August 26, 2008

*Spending* therapy

I ever thought i was a lousy mother, and i seldom prepare breakfast for my boys. Normally i just bring them out to eat outside although i know outside foods are just too much of MSG and not healthy for my growing up boys. These days, i always have this sort of compunctious feelings that i have not done well towards my boys. So for the past 2 days, i had been trying my best to treat them good for cooking 3 meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner for them. Being a housewife, this is my job and i know i just can't simply sit in front of the pc without caring my boys' needs. Somemore, my elder will be attending K3 soon, so i have to give more efforts in coaching him in doing his homeworks. However, in order to keep myself sane enough, i do need rest too..and also spending money. I just like to spend, spending is a good therapy to keep my physical and mind sane, that's why i had bought few Moen faucets from the online store, and now just waiting for the coming of plumber who is going to change my old rusted faucets into brand new faucets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, why suddenely start harbouring such thots? And it's never too late to start...better late than never...have fun!