Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hard to maneuver MacBook

I have just upgraded my broadband connection to 3G this September, with this upgrading, we are able to have 2 computers connected, one is using cable and another is using wireless. However, i found that the wireless connection is very unstable, as it keeps disconnecting, around the clock and be frankly i never feel like using fast broadband although my connection has been upgraded from 1G to 3G, maybe my sluggish processor doesn't support high speed connection. It always a time to upgrade my computer and my dream computer is MacBook, however, i also have been hearing that it is hard to be used, maybe it is true enough since i am already used to maneuver Window. MacBook is unlike ipods, even novice knows how to use iPod but definitely not MacBook.

No comments: