Monday, September 22, 2008

I miss Malaysia Hawker Foods

I had this home-cooked Maggie as lunch four days in a row last week, i just craved for this Asam Laksa Maggie terribly although i knew it's not healthy for me. I had my McD as breakfast four days in a row last week too, i just couldn't resist the appealing of the coffee although i knew coffee is not recommended for early pregnancy.

I want to eat healthily and wholesomely, but the foods here are just not my taste! I miss those Malaysia hawker foods so much! Gosh...i wish i had a bowl of Hokkien mee now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happened to me last time. I craved for all the unhealthy food like Ramli burger :P

Babysmooches said...

I recently saw some instant hokkien mee at the supermarket here! Don't know whether they taste good or not... :P

CL said...

haha... me too, I craved for Mc Donald too. And all the spicy food. I have been having instant tom yum noodle a lot.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey, congrats on your pregnancy :D the noodles look delicious. i'm craving for some too ;)

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

come to HK .. there will be malaysian food :)