Friday, February 27, 2009

Beauty In me

Most friends of mine say i look even more prettier in this pregnancy, actually i didn't realize any changes for all my 3 pregnancies. I didn't really change other than having bulging tummy, as for my face, it actually looks exactly the same as the look before i got pregnant. My friends say i have more radiant skin, they even commented this is caused by the baby's gender. According to them, bearing a bay girl can let mommy looks more prettier. How true is the saying? Be frankly, i got no clue at all, but i believe the wonder of having facial mask everyday can lead to more prettier complexion. I am lucky enough as i have a cousin who is working in beauty line and was graduated from cosmetology schools, so it is wise to listen to her advice!

No comments: