Saturday, February 28, 2009

Diarrhea

Yeah, diarrhea, well, not anyone in my house! I actually mean BLOG DIARRHEA.

I am going to blog crazily later and i sincerely hope that my little boy won't come and disturb me. Luckily today is Saturday, hubby is at home and able to entertain the little boy. As for the elder boy, he can simply get entertained with telly on, and leaves me in peaceful mind.

A lot of house chores need to be done too, the laundry has not been hung, the clothes have not been ironed, the floor has not been mopped, and so does the toilet too. But all these can wait, and the most critical now is finishing all my pending posts! Gosh, the time is running out!

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...

buy loratadine online has a place with a gathering of drugs called antihistamines. It is utilized in the treatment of different hypersensitive conditions. It relieves side effects like tingling, expanding, and rashes. This Tablet ought to be taken on a vacant stomach. Accept it as it has been prescribed by your Doctor.