Sunday, February 08, 2009

Engagement Rings

I remember clearly that i put my wedding ring in the drawer before i started my spring cleaning the couple of weeks back, but now i just couldn't find it. I have been searching high and low but nothing be found. Gosh, losing the wedding ring just like losing something important in my life and i highly suspected the wedding ring has been stolen. But who's the thief? The maid? Well, i just can't stop myself by having such an evil thought. Hubby said he would buy a new pair of Diamond Engagement Rings for replacing my lost wedding ring. But, i somehow feel like the new rings have lost the real meaning since they aren't the rings that we exchanged during our wedding day. Hopefully i can find the ring back, better before Valentine's Day!

No comments: