Saturday, February 28, 2009

Professional Wedding Ideas

I am not a creative lady, so i was unable to give constructive wedding ideas to my BIL and his girlfriend, however, they can get their Wedding Ideas effortlessly through WeddingChannel.com, what's more getting professional help in preparing their big day undoubtedly better than getting ideas from non-professional.

Since my BIL is a youngest son in my hubby family and everyone has been craning their necks over this coming day, so i hope their wedding day can run smoothly without any hiccup. Time just flies, and sometimes it's just too unbelievable that the most naughtiest son at home is going to get married soon.

1 comment:

Ipooikuan said...

Your BIL may visit www.malaysiabrides.com for some ideas. I found this is helpful and my wedding was running smooth in last sep. Just my 2 cents. :)