Thursday, July 30, 2009

Learn how to process my digital photos

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

I have been shooting a lot lately, but hardly have time to upload my photos and share with my friends. I simply love shooting especially in shooting kids' photos. Luckily i have 3 kids so they are veritably become my live model.

Recently, i would like to learn how to process those digital photos into more stunning and attractive manners. Actually i have bought a lot of books but still cannot really master those skills. How i wish i could attend some online tutorial and get my online degree major in photo shooting.

I think i can think of upgrading my DSLR when i become more professional. Yeah, can't wait!

No comments: