Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time to introduce books

I was so impressed by the boy's intelligence, he is just 3 but he can read like those who are 6. Don't misunderstand as i ain't talking about my boy, but actually is praising my friend's kid. I actually quite wondering how did she manage to cultivate reading habit to her boy and how did she teach her son. You know, her kid can almost recognize most of the words which are shown in Peter and Jane book series.

I wish my boy could read and recognize words too, but he is a way slower than his peers. But i think it's always not too late to cultivate reading habit to children, so better i order a set of Peter and Jane books from Amazon books store. Hopefully he will love the books, and better still don't tell me he prefers a set of Harry Potter than Peter and Jane.

No comments: