Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Disneyland in Orlando

Now really in dilemma, Japan or Holland? Feel like going to Holland but the tour fees will definitely charge us a bomb. My friend said can think of Japan since Japan is more cheaper than going to Europe country. Holland is my dream vacation place and yet i really no heart to use the money though hubby is willing to spend his bonus for us. I know his secret plans that he wants to settle the house loan by next year so that we can go back to our home country. I wish to go back too but i also wish i can have a family trip this year. Going to Japan is only because i want to bring my kids to Disneyland, but the Disneyland in Orlando is better than the Japan one, some more, i know where to get cheap Orlando Hotel, so, if Japan vs Orlando, i will definitely choose going to Orlando, at least Disneyland in Orlando is much more inviting than Japan one.

No comments: