Saturday, June 28, 2008

Know the laptop buying guides before paying your money

I was initially planning to buy MacBook, but my friend stopped me as she said it is too expensive and actually my condition do not need such a high-ended laptop. Even hubby suggested me to read more Laptop Buying Guides so that i can really have a laptop that is perfect for my daily used. I did ask myself honestly why i needed MacBook, perhaps i just fancy the Apple stuffs so that felt like buying MacBook.

It is necessary to know what is your laptop requirements, of course it is happy to buy a laptop computer, but there are a wide range of laptops available in marketplace, so do you really decide which one would work well for you. Or, perhaps you were the one who likes to buy fancy but unpractical laptop just like me? Don't like me, please. Impulsive buying is in fact not a good practice. Do get more informations such as what is the processor speed, memory, screen size and resolution, storage, connectivity and networking and peripherals before you really make your payment.

If you hate to get the information at your local IT department, do think of getting from Shopping.com, at their site, they guide to buying laptops, so it actually just a few clicks away to get more helpful guides.

No comments: