Friday, June 27, 2008

Wireless Routers, remotely connect to the internet

I just hope i can get my MacBook as soon as possible, so that i can totally forget my current sluggish laptop. It was a bit irritating as the processor hung everytime i loaded the Adobe Photoshop. It took me quite a while to think of getting MacBook, it is not cheap so i have to make sure i would fully utilize it. Another advantage of having MacBook is allowed me to access internet everywhere even bring to HK also much more easier.

We need to hunt a good Wireless router so that our 2 laptops can remotely connect to the internet without the cables. There are a lot of different types of Wireless (Wi-Fi) routers available in the market, be honestly i was pretty confused and in doubts which router is the best for home used. Hubby said it was necessary to read their descriptions before we buy one, and of course we have to compare the prices at difference stores so that we won't spend extra in the same brands with same features. Don't look down the one or two dollars, every cent counts and some more the economic is not good this year.

I would go straight to comprehensive online shopping site whenever i wanna buy something. It is only the place can save my wallet.

No comments: