Saturday, June 28, 2008

Online Studying

"This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

"Stay till your old age, and learn till your old age". I always got my encouragement when i heard this sentence, knowledge is long lasting and would be with you till the end of your day, that's why nowadays it is pretty normal to see ripe old age people to have their self-study course. I was very salute them, be frankly i don't think i have as much as strength like those old folks still can study although i am much more younger than them. Perhaps one day i would consider to enroll myself an online university degree, of course won't be that soon, at least i have to wait till my boys can self-manage themself then only i have time to get myself a piece study. I like studying, just the stress of being a mother stopped me to think further.

No comments: