I have subscribed to Campbell in order to receive their free recipe, this is what i have received yesterday "Chicken & Roasted Garlic Risotto". Share with all the readers here..
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- SEASON chicken as desired.
- HEAT butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 10 min or until browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- ADD soups and water. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice and peas and carrots. Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 min or until done.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
Keen to try it out? Yeah....i am keen...