Time really flies, today Jo is 39 months old.
- He has recovered from his runny nose, but still cough a bit, and this morning he threw on the bed after finished his 8oz of milk.
- He is OK with the school life now, no more crying and no more giving funny excuses that he doesn't want to go to school.
- He has no sign of weaning off his milk after we back to Sabah. Maybe the Enfagrow selling here tastes better than the Enfagrow selling in Hong Kong. He drinks 3 times a day with 8oz per time.
- He is very talkative, talks like adult with vague pronunciations sometimes.
- Likes to speak Hakka and Cantonese sometimes. But still with limited sentence.
- Doesn't seem like missing his papa.
- He would cry immediately if i talk more louder than my usual tone. He prefers me with sweet tone. So my voice can be the invisible cane for him. He would do anything if he heard my loud voice.
- Less clinging to me now, prefer to stay at my parents' house whenever i go out.
- Likes to drink coconut water.
- Likes to eat cake and "ham jin beng".
- Likes to eat claypot noodle, he can finish the whole by himself without sharing with other.
- Drinks water from cup now, no longer prefer his bottle.
- He likes to bite his bottle teat lately and leave a big hole there.
What else...?? Do wait for the 40 months old update next month!