Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Personalized baby gifts


Oh, gosh, i can't stop myself from buying all the baby stuffs from The Nest Baby Shop. In this site, they have widely range of cute and creative
personalized baby gifts for babies and moms. I am eyeing the "Digital Picture Key Chain" now, how cool is it to put my newborn baby photo inside the key chain?! I have the 10% off coupon, so that the key chain is actually very worth to buy. I need to introduce this site to my friends as well, some of them are like me who are going to deliver their baby soon. I think they will thrill by seeing those cutiest baby stuffs in The Nest Baby Shop, i have to deliver a baby keepsakes to Ivy as well since she is going to celebrate her baby shower this coming Sunday. So, if you are also thinking to buy your baby stuffs recently, don't forget to drop by to The Nest Baby Shop.