Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Information Technology in Capella


Thinking to pursue my study again after giving birth to No.2. I love studying since i was young and i believe knowledge is no ending point, i will learn as much as possible provided i am able to manage my time well. Have been thinking to take my degree in Information Technology as i believe nowadays this subject is very famous to everyone. Friend of mine has introduced me the
capella university, it is an accredited online university that offers the challenge to people who keen to pursue their quality study. Enrich yourself with knowledge always is a good point for your life, as we are always shown our respect to knowledgeable people rather than other non-educated people. And, i believe i can be more confident in my workplace after taking the program provided by Capella.