Friday, June 29, 2007

The latest events in TOWN


I am a stay-at-home-mother (SAHM), but to be honest, i am a hip and trendy woman among my friends (some are mummies as well) even some of them are working and have their good social life. Who said being a SAHM will totally lag behind the most current happens and bandwagon effects in town? Just imagine with the existence of Internet, i can get most of my information online now without going out. :)

HerfabLife.com is my favourite hotspot place, in here, i can find the latest social lifestyle about everything in dining places, entertainment, spa, salon, retail store openings and more. That's why i said i am always have best informative about the upcoming events and activities in my town. My friends do like to ask information from me as they knew i am the hippest lady!

Recently, there is a new opening
store in town, what a great news for me to have my shopping there!

No comments: