Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting USA visa

Hubby just received a call that his US visa has been approved and now he is required to send his passport to USA Embassy which in HK, the staff of the Embassy told him that he can consign people to send his passport over so that he didn't necessary to travel down to HK purposely and forced to be staying there for at least 3 days as waiting for getting back his passport. Actually he still can go to HK office during the no passport days, that kids and me could have free stay in hotel. But, he prefers someone can help him sending the passport to USA Embassy.

No comments: