Monday, July 07, 2008

Upgrade RAM by yourself

I am very poor in computer terms previously and I am not bother to learn it too. However I start to learn all these terms like ram, SAM, memory, hard disk and many more, after my IT guys keep talking to me regarding a computer composition. At least now I know a little bit of computer technical terms, so it is easier for me to communicate with other while we discuss something to computer. Lately I was thinking to upgrade my laptop memory using Random access memory (RAM) since the processing speed getting slower nowadays. Some of you might send the computer to pc shop and seek for help. But I will fix the ram by myself coz it is pretty easy to DIY, you can actually learn how to upgrade memory by learning the step by step process in internet. Try it.

No comments: