Friday, July 25, 2008

Support auto recycling

I would like to involve "green" in my current lifestyle, don't you know that "going green" can actually save our environment as well as save our money? So frugal lifestyle can just be started by using cloth menstrual pads for myself and cloth diapers for my baby. I believed that using reusable cloth type in full time basis can prevent throwing ton of excessive rubbish which harmful to our environment. Imagine, how many pieces of disposable diapers did you use for your baby per day, and simply do a little calculation then you might able to know roughly how many rubbish has been throwing away. Day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year, i tell you, those disposable just endangers our environment and our offspring too at over time. Go green doesn't confine in household, as it can go well on auto too. That's why i always recommends midwest auto recycling to my fellow friends provided they were interested on used engines and transmissions.

No comments: