Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I think i should slow down a bit...


Emm....i think i should slow down a bit, i guess those who have subscribed to feed reader would feel irritating when seeing my overly updating posts. Be frankly, i started to feel lazy, i hate to rush for the PPP's post, it does bring me a money, but it does bring me a stress too..i told my hubby it's easy to earn certain amount before i started this bandwagon to blog for money, he don't believe as a SAHM can simply earn that sum of amount by sitting in front of computer, ya, in my deep inside i don't believe too, but i had to show him my firm will in order to let him believed i could earn money too after being a SAHM for 1 and half years. Ya, dream come trues, i have already earned my secret target amount, though i have not received those monies yet...

I am tired at times, but since i still have some pending posts to be finished, so i will finish them first and give myself a big rest...thanks for all understanding mommies and thanks for your loyalty visiting to my blog even my blog is too assorted in advertisements...! Anyway, i still clear about my mission to open this blog, ya, it is dedicated to my Jo..now, i am thinking to set up my own domain, which is especially for Jo and No.2, Elijah. I will update the URL once everything is ready.