Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sad..sad...

Those are the sponsors who paid me:
  • PPP - Posts can be deleted after 30 days.
  • Loudlaunch - Posts can be deleted after 45 days.
  • Smorty - Posts have to stay permanently.
  • Sponsored Reviews - No Idea yet.
  • Blogitive - Posts have to stay at least 1 year.
  • ReviewMe - No Idea yet.
  • Blogvertise - No Idea yet.

  • I am so regretted to sign up to so many sponsors though i have earned the enticing revenue from them. Put the posts ageless in my blog seem a bit irritating and it is totally messed up my blog's initial mission. I know i didn't check the rules properly before i started posting, can blame who, only can blame myself. I know i have to start my own domain asap, and shift my personal posts to my own domain, but i just wonder i have enough time to do this blog migration or not?? I feel sad..