Monday, May 14, 2007

Womens Underwear


My dear is going to have his business trip to Sydney, Australia on 1st of June, i am so excited though i am not the one who is going to Australia. But i have a wishlist for him and hope he can just satisfy my wishes since month of May is a lovely month for me. Our 10th anniversary, mother's day and even my birthday are all fallen in month of May.

I was told by my aunty (who staying in Sydney) about the Down Under Girls Gear (DUGG), it is an Australian
womens underwear store online which is located in Sydney Australia. DUGG has been running their business for over 5 years hence specializing in selling wide range of stunning and attractive womens' underwears like G-strings, thong, gym wear, briefs, hipsters and etc. In addition, their online store has large range of branded underwears which are including Bonds, Calvin Klein, Ambra, Oroton, Jonathan Aston, Mitch Dowd, JAG, Kookai and Lorna Jane.

Emm..that's so great as i can find my desired item there since most of you know that i like to buy underwears. I will make an order with DUGG and demand them to send my items to my hubby's hotel during his stays in Sydney since DUGG is offered a free delivery for domestic orders over $50. Hey, my friends, if you want to buy your sexy underwears from DUGG, just go ahead, as they also offers free delivery service for international orders over $80.